Monday, March 26, 2012

Top Three Things I Never Expected As A Love Inspired Author

Susan Sleeman here. This week I have been counting my blessings and they are many. One of the things I have been blessed with in the past two years is joining the wonderful Love Inspired team of authors. I am so thankful to be able to continue to write for this line and owe a special debt of gratitude to my editor Tina James for contracting my books and continuing to believe in me.
So today, as I count my blessings, I want to share the top three reasons why being a Love Inspired author is wonderful.
1. The readers – I have been blessed with a large following of dedicated readers of my Love Inspired books. They are faithful to purchase not only my books, but all of the Love Inspired author's books. Without you, the amazing, wonderful, super fantastic readers, we authors would be out of a job. So a big hearty THANK YOU!
2. Mail from readers – I have received lovely emails, handwritten letters and even gifts from readers of my Love Inspired books as I know have other authors in the line. There is truly nothing more meaningful and uplifting than getting mail from readers. And it seems as if God knows the days that I need encouraging because the emails often arrive at that time. So to those of you have written to me, thank you. To those of you who have written notes of encouragement to other Love Inspired authors, thank you.

3. Other Love Inspired authors
– I belong to many writer's groups and over the years I have found no group of authors more supportive than my fellow Love Inspired authors. They will go to the ends of the earth to help another author, to encourage fellow authors and to share knowledge they have learned in this business. I say a big thank you to these fine authors, too.
So I've shared my top three things I never expected about being a Love Inspired author. How about sharing something you never expected or were pleasantly surprised to find when reading these books?

____________________________________________________________________________________
SUSAN SLEEMAN is a best-selling author of inspirational romantic suspense and mystery novels. She grew up in a small Wisconsin town where she spent her summers reading Nancy Drew and developing a love of mystery and suspense books. Today, she channels this enthusiasm into writing romantic suspense and mystery novels and hosting the popular internet website TheSuspenseZone.com. Susan currently lives in Florida, but has had the pleasure of living in nine states. Her husband is a church music director and they have two beautiful daughters, a very special son-in-law and an adorable grandson. To learn more about Susan visit her at her – Website
Or any of these social media sites-








No comments: