Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Writing A Novel Series

When I first began writing, I knew nothing about writing a series but after many years, I find them fun to write and know that readers love them since they get to know the characters and want to know more, or they enjoy a setting and love to learn more about the place.

My Love Inspired novels have been written as series for many years now, the shortest being three novels and the longest being seven, my Loving series about a town called Loving, Michigan. Although the town was fictitious, the setting was based on Grand Haven.

In my June release, A Mother To Love, you will meet people who live on a street called Lilac Circle, a cul-de-sac in the real town of Owosso, Michigan. Each story will introduce new characters and new problems.  You'll go to weddings and even meet babies who are born. This book will be in stores the last week of April, and you can pre-order it now on Amazon - Click Here to read the summary or purchase. Look for the second book in the series, A Husband for Christmas, in October.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like reading books in a series because you get to revisit your favorite characters and see how they doing! Prayers, Jenny

Shirley said...

I love reading series, both single author series and continuities.
I thoroughly enjoyed your Loving series and look forward to your new serie.