Thursday, March 19, 2015

Favorite Jane Austen quotes

Camy here! So I was updating my Camille Elliot website, and I decided to put my favorite quote from Jane Austen’s Persuasion on my About page. And I liked it so much that I put some of my favorite Jane Austen quotes all over my Camille Elliot website! So now when you visit my website, it’ll have little pink sidebars with romantic and/or humorous passages from Jane Austen’s books.

I had so much fun picking the quotes I used! I re-read Jane Austen every year because I love her books so much (well, maybe not Emma quite so much …) and so it was lovely to be skimming through the books and finding favorite sections.

How about you guys? Any favorite Jane Austen quotes?

Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. Her romantic suspense, Gone Missing, releases May 2015 so pre-order it now! Also, her romantic suspense novella, Necessary Proof, is available for free. She is a staff worker for her church youth group, and leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. On her blog, she ponders frivolous things like knitting, running, dogs, and Asiana. Sign up for her newsletter to hear about new releases or sales on her backlist.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like Jane Austen a lot! When I'm cleaning the lodge rooms I'll turn on my audio version and listen as I work. Helps the time pass more enjoyably. Jenny
"Maybe you should take your Aunt's advice and practice"

Lis K said...

I love the quote from Persuasion that you put on your website. If I were the type to swoon, I definitely would if my husband said those words to me :)

Camy Tang said...

Jennifer I love listening to the audiobooks, too! My favorite version of Pride and Prejudice on audiobook is with Emilia Fox as the narrator (she played Georgiana Darcy in the Colin Firth version of P&P).

Lis Persuasion is my all time favorite book! That letter is so romantic!