Tuesday, July 14, 2009

On vacation

As this blog posts, I will be in Washington D. C. doing a little sight seeing before the RWA national conference gets underway. I've been to Washington once, many years ago and I had the worst chest cold so I didn't see much of the city. Since I'm going with two fellow authors, I think we'll have a great time. Don't you love vacations. I'm frantically cleaning house. My husband is watching me suspiciously. I never clean house. But somehow, before you leave on a trip, you just have to do it. Why is that?
My favorite vacation was a cruise to Alaska that I took several years ago. Once, in an interview, I was asked what was the one place I wanted to see before I died? I said, I've been to Alaska and ridden in a dogsled, so I'm good.
What was your favorite vacation and why?
Pat

No comments: