Monday, March 4, 2013

When Inspiration Strikes

Hi, all. Charlotte Carter here.

I have recently endured a hard-drive crash. This, as many of you may know, is not a fun thing. In my case I could handle e-mail on my hubby’s computer but he doesn’t have the word processing program that I use for my writing.

Talk about having withdrawal pains for nearly a week!

The good news is that my sub-conscience kept on working away. On the second night of withdrawal, I woke abruptly at 4:00 a.m. My energetic sub-conscious had found the ‘perfect’ conversation the hero and heroine need to have in the new proposal I’m writing for my editor.

The hero, it seems, had given up on prayer and faith when things started going wrong in his career. God wasn’t answering his prayers. The heroine, sweet girl that she is, points out that maybe God was answering, but hero wasn’t receiving the answer he wanted. What other answer could it be? he asks. I bet figures it out by the end of the story. <g>

Now I’m in great shape for that proposal if I’m able to read my 4:00 a.m. scribbled handwriting.

When does inspiration strike you?

Happy reading.....
Char......
Home to Montana, Love Inspired, available now www.charlottecarter.com

No comments: