Friday, March 8, 2013

Ask Elnora--About Free Time-- Lenora Worth



Hello, my little loafers. Elnora is between books. This is a good time to clean out the clutter and get things set up for my next project. Only I didn't do that. Instead I was out of the house most of the week, hanging out with Big Daddy. We had fun, bought some things we'd had on our list, and did some handyman work for a friend. Well, Big Daddy did the work. I mostly held the nails and handed him the tools. And sat in my lawn chair and made notes for my next book. 

This goofing off on purpose got me to thinking-- what do you like to do when you have absolutely nothing to do? Do you find something to do? Or do you try to do nothing? Is loafing sometimes a good thing? Does rest help us to be better at our jobs? Or does doing nothing drive you nuts ?? Elnora is somewhere in the middle. I like to rest , but I also like to get back to work. Let's discuss. What would you do if you had nothing to do??


Lenora Worth
Love Inspired--Sweetheart Bride Feb. 2013
Reissue--Deadly Texas Rose March 2013
LI Suspense--Lone Star Protector--June 2013q

No comments: