Monday, June 9, 2008

Pamela Tracy Here

Whoo Hoo, a grand re-opening for the LI website. What fun it is to go through the site, see all the names, look at the photos, and drool over upcoming books. Do it in any order you wish. LI is a great place to be, for both readers and writers. I'm currently reading a contemporary by Cheryl Wyatt and when that's done, I'll pick up Linda Hall's newest suspense. Oh, and I've got line edits on my January contemporary and when I'm done, I'll pull up page 103 on my computer and start working on my next suspense. This morning, after my three-year-old's swim practice, maybe I'll swing by the bookstore and check out the new LI historicals. Happy Reading everyone. Oh, and if you're an Irene Hannon (Rita Finalist) fan, stop over at http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com/ and read her interview. We're also having a drawing at the end of the month for all four of June's LISs.

4 comments:

Anita Mae Draper said...

Hi Pamela, so this where you all hang out, eh? I read about it on the eharl Steeple Hill thread and now that I've 'found' you guys, I've bookmarked the spot.

At the moment, I'm reading the 4th book in the 'Tiny Blessings' series. It's Little Miss Matchmaker by Dana Corbit.

When I'm finished reading/reviewing/blogging on this series, I'm back to the LI Historicals starting with Vicki Bylin's Bounty Hunter's Bride.

It's nice to find a site that includes the authors from all the LI lines...and their photos and information.

God bless you.

Pamela Tracy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Anita. I recognize your name from the Steeple Hill blogs :)

Ausjenny said...

Hi Pamela, will drop over i have the blog bookmarked.
My friend sent me a couple of LI books for my birthday as its harder for me to get them in australia.

Pamela Tracy said...

Jenny,
Thanks for bookmarking our suspense blog. I am so excited to be here on the LI blog where everybody is. It's almost like blogging a reunion.