Monday, June 9, 2008

Linda Hall Here -

Linda Hall here - signing in and perusing our new Love Inspired website. Isn't this a great  little community? I hope you all keep us bookmarked and comment often on these blog postings.

In one month my next Love Inspired, SHADOWS AT THE WINDOW will be in stores everywhere. To honor that auspicious occasion, I'm giving away two free copies to two people who can correctly answer a skill testing question. :) No, it's not hard math.

In the  SHADOWS AT THE WINDOW, heroine Lilly Johnson is studying music in Boston. All you have to do is to come up with two places in Boston where one may study music. And yes you may Google. Get these to me at Linda@writerhall.com and put the word CONTEST in the subject line and you'll be entered in the draw.

And speaking of contests, I hope you enter the one here on this website. The winner will walk away with lots and lots of books and goodies.

Linda

1 comment:

Ausjenny said...

sound like fun Im entered.