Monday, April 1, 2013

Allie Pleiter with BIG news!


Hold on to your hats, readers, I have BIG news! 

Daniel Craig has been cast in the movie version of HOMEFRONT HERO!!!

The famed new James Bond announced Thursday that a landslide of Twitter requests convinced him to take a brake from his duties as Agent 007 to play dashing WWI Captain John Gallows.  “The character goes through such depth of emotion, such a grand scale of change, that I was drawn to the role immediately,” Craig said in a release through his publicist.

Who will grace the silver screen as Gallows’ nurse lady love Leanne Sample?  The producers are keeping silent, saying only that readers will be “thrilled with the choice.”

“It’s every writer’s dream,” author Pleiter comments with a wide grin, “to have your characters come alive in the hands of an actor you respect and admire.  I couldn’t be happier to see him bring Gallows to life.  While I thought I might be sorry to see Mr. Craig lose his suave British accent in favor of John Gallows’ South Carolina drawl, a single minute of screen test convinced me.  He’ll be absolutely wonderful.  Fans of the book will be more than satisfied, believe me.”


April fools. None of the above is true. Come on, you didn’t expect a smart aleck like me to let 4/1 roll by without at least one good joke, did you?

No comments: