Thursday, February 7, 2013

Celebrating 50th novel - Her Valentne Hero

Hi from Gail Gaymer Martin at www.gailgaymermartn.com who is celebrating her 50th book of fiction in print, Her Valentine Hero. Thanks to so many of you who have been faithful readers.

Sometimes I wonder when I write a book, why I choose a career or issue I know nothing about. I suppose because it fits the character or the plot line but what that means is a lot of research and work for me. Phys Ed teacher and football coach is my hero’s career in Her Valentine Hero. But my family came through—all big sports fans—who explained plays and even proofread the sports scenes. I’m grateful for their help. Next book---firefights. Grateful to a couple of those hard-working men who provided great information.

Her Valentine Hero, in stores now, shows the struggle of a long time crush that has a second chance. Or does it? I loved writing this story and I’m even more excited about the second book in the series about sisters. You’ll meet Neely in this novel and Ashley in the second. If you haven’t read the book yet, here’s a little about it.

He Never Stopped Loving Her

This handsome football coach cannot be little Jonny Turner, Neely Andrews’s best friend’s kid brother. Back in high school, Jonny was nothing but a pest. When family troubles bring Neely back to her hometown, Jon is there to offer friendship and support…and maybe something more. Turns out that Jon has adored her from afar all these years.

Neely has to admit he’s become the kind of man who’d make any woman proud. But will a terrible secret from her past scare him off? Or will Jon make her feel free enough to share everything with him?

Her Valentine Hero is in stores where books are sold, including K-Mart,
Walmart, Target, and even some grocery stores. You can also order it at online bookstores either in paperback or as an ebook.
 Click here: http://bit.ly/12RVQut

Thanks for being faithful readers of Love Inspired, and have a happy Valentine's Day.


No comments: