Friday, November 2, 2012

Narrow Escape is available for preorder!

Camy here! I’m so excited because my January Love Inspired Suspense, Narrow Escape, is available for preorder in both print and ebook formats! Here’s the back cover blurb:

KIDNAPPED IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

Arissa Tiong and her three-year-old niece are snatched off the street by members of a notorious drug gang. Having lost her police officer brother to a drug bust gone bad, Arissa knows the danger she's in. But she has no idea why they want her. Desperate to protect the little girl, Arissa escapes and runs straight to Nathan Fischer. She knows the handsome, weary former narcotics cop hasn't told her everything about the night that ended her brother's life and Nathan's career. But he's all that stands between her and dangerous thugs who are after something she doesn't even know she has.

This is the 4th book in my Sonoma series, but each book is stand-alone. The hero is Nathan Fischer, who had a minor role in the 3rd book, Stalker in the Shadows.

To celebrate, I’m giving away 10 copies of the 2nd book, Formula for Danger! (You know what’s weird? Until this moment I didn’t realize the colors for Formula for Danger and Narrow Escape were so similar! But I promise, they’re very different storylines.)

So what do you have to do?

1) You get one entry into the contest when you sign up for my email newsletter at http://www.camytang.com/. If you already belong to my email newsletter, let me know!

2) You get a second entry into the contest if you Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CamyTangAuthor. If you already Like my Facebook page, let me know!

3) You get a third entry into the contest if you join my Goodreads group: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/49078. If you already belong to my Goodreads group, let me know!

4) You get a fourth entry into the contest if you follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/camytang . If you already follow me on Twitter, let me know!

5) In the comments section, list the email address you used to sign up for my newsletter (please use this format--you [at] yourmail.com--or something like that to prevent spammers from trolling for your email address). Also let me know if you joined/already belong to my Facebook page and Goodreads group, and if you follow me on Twitter.

Update: Spread the word because if I get 150 entries, I'll give away 10 more copies of Formula for Danger!

Leave your comment on this blog post only. U.S.A. and Canada only.

Please also leave an email address or website where I can contact you (please use this format--you [at] yourmail.com--or something like that to prevent spammers from trolling for your email address). It is the winner’s responsibility to check to see if you won and to email me if you haven’t yet heard from me.

I always email the winner and give them a week to reply, but if I don’t receive an answer, I will pull another person to win the book. I am not responsible for a lost opportunity if you are on vacation or leave an email address you don’t check frequently.

Maximum of 4 entries per person. The winner can expect their free book in 4-6 weeks.

I'll pick a name out of a hat on November 20th. (BTW, you can post a comment and NOT enter, too.)

P.S. Congrats to my winners from my giveaway last week!

Shirley Beekeeper5
Mimiladybug
Kandrajane
Jes jswaks
Donna dgrant76
Jennifer jennydtipton
Janet Estridge
Ashley Jones
Veronica Sternberg
Debbie Throgmartin

I have already emailed you but if you haven’t heard from me, please check your spam folder and be sure to email me back at camy {at] camytang {dot] com.

Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. The fourth book in her Sonoma series, Narrow Escape, releases in January 2013. She is a staff worker for her church youth group, and leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. On her blog, she ponders frivolous things like knitting, running, dogs, and Asiana. Visit her website to sign up for her quarterly newsletter.

No comments: