Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Can I have your attention, please? Lenora Worth

I am a bit late today because my brain got confused. Easy for me. But now that I have your attention, I was wondering about being thankful and thinking about food that is far too fattening for me. You know, pumpkin pie, sweet potatoe pie, coconut pie. Yes, I have a thing for pie. So that is our subject for today. What kind of pie do you like? This is not a scientific poll. Nor a political poll, thankfully :) This is just me wondering why pie is such a comfort food. Is it the crust, all crumbly and buttery? Is it the filling, all gooey and creamy and sweet? Is it the whole package? With whipped cream on top? I think pie is a lot like a book. We like a good cover. We like to sink our teeth into the sweet stuff. And we like to explore the inside until we reach the end! So how do you see pie? Friend or enemy? Like an open book or more like a horror waiting to happen to your hips? Here's a little teaser to get us started:

No comments: