Monday, February 20, 2012

Writing the End

I just finished my fourth book in The Guardians, Inc Series for Love Inspired Suspense called Christmas Stalking. It will be out in November of this year. What a great feeling to write the end. I feel a weight lifted up off my shoulders that I will make my deadline. I'm excited to see the story come together, but a little sad that I'm through with these characters. I have enjoyed writing this series about female bodyguards. I have been contracted to write two more in the series. When I came up with this series, I wasn't sure I could do more than three books, but three more stories came to me and I proposed them to my editor. They bought the stories.

What I would like to know is what kind of stories do you like to read? Whether suspense, romance or historical. I like to get ideas from others. My favorite stories to read and write are romantic suspense. Next month I have my first longer romantic suspense story out from Abingdon Press called Saving Hope, the first in The Men of the Texas Rangers Series.


Blurb for Saving Hope:
When a teenager goes missing from the Beacon of Hope School, Texas Ranger Wyatt Sheridan and school director Kate Winslow are forced into a dangerous struggle against a human trafficking organization. But the battle brings dire consequences as Wyatt's daughter is terrorized and Kate is kidnapped.

Now it's personal, and Wyatt finds both his faith and investigative skills challenged as he fights to discover the mastermind behind the ring before evil destroys everyone he loves.

No comments: