Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fresh-Start Family by Lisa Mondello is in Stores!


I'm so excited to share with you that Fresh-Start Family, my first Love Inspired Romance, is out this month and has hit the bookstore shelves!

Fresh-Start Family by Lisa Mondello

Civilian life is a strain for war hero Tom Garrison, but he's an expert at emergencies. And he puts his training to good use helping his lovely neighbor, single mom Jenna Atkins, and her sick son, Brian. Tom thinks he can rescue the family and walk away, but he's in for a big surprise. Despite his efforts, Jenna and Brian capture his heart—just as he captures theirs. Both Jenna and Tom have reason to be wary of letting anyone close. Can they overcome the past to give this family a fresh start at love?

I love this book and was thrilled when Romantic Times gave it a 4 Star review. I hope you enjoy!

Many blessings, Lisa Mondello

4 comments:

Project Journal said...

Woohoo!! Exciting for you : )

I'm so sad that here in my college town I literally cannot get them anywhere : (

When I'm home on the weekends, at least Walmart has them! Lol....I'll try and check it out this weekend!
Congrats!
Hannah

Lisa Mondello said...

Thanks Hannah! How is college going for you?

Julie Hilton Steele said...

Loved this book! Thanks so much, Lisa, for a great read.

Lisa Mondello said...

Thanks, Julie! I'm glad you liked it.

Hannah, hang in there. It takes a while to get used to college, but you'll do it!

Lisa