Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Book Signing in Lincoln City Oregon

This coming Saturday at 12-3pm at Bob's Beach Books in the beautiful Lincoln City, Oregon I will be signing my July release Double Jeopardy. There will be several local authors signing and we will have a wide variety of romance subgenres to choose from.

Recently, I and several hundred other authors signed at the Romance Writers of America book signing in San Francisco to raise money for Literacy. The signing raised a record dollar amount and was a huge success.

I also was at the RITA Awards and cheered on my fellow authors who were finalist in this years contest.
Our own Linda won!!!!
2008 RITA Winner for Best Inspirational Romance
A Touch of Grace by Linda Goodnight
Harlequin Enterprises, Steeple Hill Love Inspired
(978-0-373-87426-2)
Allison Lyons, editor

1 comment:

Janet Tronstad said...

Terri --
Have a great booksigning! Wish I could be there.