Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Things First

Debby Giusti here!

Happy New Year!

Yesterday, I cleaned my office. It took all day, but I wanted to start 2013 with everything neat and tidy.

I finished a book and emailed it to my editor on December 28 so I'm getting ready to begin a new story.

A new year, a new story, a clean office!

Now I can get back to work.

Did you do something special to get ready for the new year?

BTW, everyone's talking about their One Word for the year. Mine is BELIEVE!

Do you have a One Word?

Wishing you abundant blessings in 2013!
Debby Giusti
www.DebbyGiusti.com
www.seekerville.blogspot.com

THE GENERAL'S SECRETARY, the fourth book in Debby's Military Investigations series, is out this month...


THE GENERAL'S SECRETARY

By Debby Giusti

Trusting the Wrong Person Can Be Deadly...

Lillie Beaumont's dark past has just turned up on her porch--fatally wounded. The dying words of the man imprisoned for killing Lillie's mother suggest hidden secrets. Criminal Investigations Division special agent Dawson Timmons agrees. He has his own motive for seeking the truth, and it gives Lillie every reason to doubt him. But even as they reluctantly begin to face painful secrets together, Dawson fears that a murderer is waiting to strike again. And this time, Lillie is right in the line of fire...



No comments: