Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 - Here I Come!!!

Jenna Mindel here, and super excited about this year!  Ever watch Sienfeld?  Remember the episode where George Costanza gets a severance package from his job with the Yankees? Anyway, George declares the upcoming summer as The Summer of George.  And he does stuff he's always wanted to try like Frolf - Frisbee/Golf.

Well, I'm declaring 2013 as my year and there's a host of exciting things on the horizon. One of them is my Love Inspired June release titled Courting Hope.   I'm thrilled to revisit the Marsh family who live in Northern Michigan Cherry Growing Country.  In Courting Hope,  Sinclair Marsh comes home to make amends and gets way more than he bargained from childhood bud, Hope Petersen.  

I don't have a cover yet, so stay tuned for future posts! Or check my webpage at www.jennamindel.com

Another exciting event that's right around the corner is our little rat terrier, Peanut is having puppies.  Here's a picture of me with Peanut and our beagle, Lana, from last winter.  I'll have more to share about the puppies on next month's blog!

And so, what are you excited about or looking forward to this year? 

No comments: