Monday, January 7, 2013

Leigh Bale discusses lions and tigers and...salmon???

Yes, I want to talk about salmon today. It makes very good eating, but we don't always think about where our dinner came from. We sometimes hear about endangered species. The lions on the Serengeti, grizzly bears in Wyoming, various birds and reptiles. But we rarely discuss something as boring as...fish. Specifically, salmon. In my new book titled FALLING FOR THE FOREST RANGER, both the hero and heroine are fighting to repair the damage done by mankind to the rivers and streams in Northern Idaho. Their work methods differ, but their goals are the same. As they try to repair the earth, they are able to heal their own broken hearts.
 
During his career as a forest ranger, my own father played a great part in trying to help this endangered species and served as my consultant on this book. It was a joy to write.
 
I hope you enjoy reading FALLING FOR THE FOREST RANGER and I invite you to visit my website at www.LeighBale.com to learn more about my books.
 
Best wishes for a prosperous New Year!
 
Leigh Bale
Falling for the Forest Ranger – Now available
Healing the Forest Ranger – Available May 2013
 
 

No comments: