Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Booksigning


I went to a book festival two weekends ago in Comanche, OK that was great. I met some interesting people who wanted to know about Christian fiction. I love spreading the word about Love Inspired books to people who haven't had a chance to read any. The picture is of a reader who stopped by to say hi. I really enjoyed talking to her.

This Friday I'm going to be in Dallas at the Convention Center for the Christian Booksellers' Expo. A lot of Christian writers will be attending. I'm going to be handing out free books from 3-4 on Friday, March 20th. You can find me at the American Christian Fiction Writers' booth. There will be some other Love Inspired authors who will be at the expo, too. Arlene James, Cara Putman and Lyn Cote will also be in the American Christian Fiction Writers' booth. If you are in the area, please come join us in celebrating Christian books. Check out their Web site at www.christianbookexpo.com.

4 comments:

Janet Tronstad said...

Margaret -- Have a great time in Dallas. Wish I could be there, too. But I will see you at DC in July if you're there.

Missy Tippens said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing the photo.

I hope you have a great trip this weekend, too.

Missy

Camy Tang said...

Wish I could be there with you, Margaret!
Camy

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Have a great time at CBE! Tell us all about it when you get back and be sure to take pics!

Cheryl