Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meet Me At the Fair? . . How About A Conference?


If you live near Grand Rapids, Michigan, I'd love to meet you. I'll be doing a two-day conference at the Ramada Plaza Hotel on 28th Street. Although this conference is for writers -- who are very welcome to attend -- some of my books will be available and you will have a chance between workshops and events to meet me and purchase books.
On Friday I'll be presenting a four part workshop on Writing Christian Fiction and will be presenting a keynote address at the Award Banquet. On Saturday, I'll be teaching two workshops and keeping appointments with conferees. The bookstore is open all day and they will tell you when I'm free to meet you. If you're a writer and want to know more about the conference coming up soon, please check the link below.

No comments: