Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Officer's Secret!

By Debby Giusti

Shhhhh!  It's a secret.

Actually my next book for Love Inspired Suspense, THE OFFICER'S SECRET, contains lots of secrets.  Set in a fictional U.S. Army post--Fort Rickman--in south Georgia, it revolves around the Criminal Investigation Division.  Think military homicide detectives who dress in civilian clothes and solve felony crimes that involve the military or military personnel.

I've had a ball writing the series.  Book two, THE CAPTAIN'S MISSION, will be out in October, and I'm currently working on the third book in the Military Investigations series.

Here' the blurb to whet your appetite!


SECRETS ON AND OFF BASE

In the middle of the night, Maggie Bennett finds her army officer
sister dead in her military housing. She’s devastated by the loss of
the estranged sibling with whom she was trying to reconnect. But as
U.S. Army criminal investigations agent Nate Patterson begins asking
questions about the officer’s suspicious death, Maggie can’t tell the
handsome man everything she knows. Except that her sister was
definitely murdered—for a secret Maggie can’t share. Then she walks
into the killer’s trap and has to trust Nate with the truth…and
her heart.

 
 THE OFFICER'S SECRET will be in bookstore this May!  I hope you enjoy the story!
 
Wishing you abundant blessings,
 
Debby Giusti
http://www.debbygiusti.com/
http://www.seekerville.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

CatMom said...

Oh, Debby! That blurb certainly DOES make me want to read more!! Cannot wait for this book, and thankfully my local Kroger and Walmart carry all of the current Love Inspired titles, so it's easy for me to get them! ~ Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Patti Jo :)

Jackie S. said...

Sounds great, Debby! I loved Killer Headline, and am sure I will like this one, too. Just hope I can find it....not easy in this part of Ga.....unlike Patti Jo and you!!

Debby Giusti said...

Hi Maryrose!

Thanks for stopping by today. All the best!

Debby Giusti said...

Hi Patti Jo!

You're a dear! Thanks for your support. Can't wait 'til we meet for coffee.

Hugs!

Debby Giusti said...

Hi Jackie,
So glad you liked Killer Headline. Sorry you have a hard time finding the Love Inspired Suspense books in your area. Any bookstore can order them, and in my part of Georgia, they're in our local grocery stores and Walmart.

Of course, Amazon has them, as well.

Jillian said...

Ohhhh, sounds like a good one Debby! I'll certainly pick this one up in May. I loved, Nowhere to Hide! :)

Debby Giusti said...

Thanks, Jillian! You made my day!

Hugs!

Debby Giusti said...

Hi SquiresJ,
So glad you like the Love Inspired books. And thank you for the kind words of prayer.