Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tardy by Leann Harris

I'm tardy.  What can I say.  I looked at the calendar on my desk and saw it was my turn to blog.  Don't you just hate it when you muck up?  And having to sparkle or even just be adequate on the spot isn't something I do. (Besides, it's before noon.)  I can achieve witty, brilliant, or heart touching on the page because I can rewrite.  Have you ever had an argument with someone or a discussion, then 20 minutes later you come up with the perfect line?  That's rewriting.

Since my book is out now, what I like to do on my blog is post as the characters and show you the pictures of them I used while writing the book.  They're talking now, so if you'd like to pop over and take a look, I'd love it.  Or if you have a question you want to ask them, just leave it in the comment section.  They'll answer.


http://leannharris.blogspot.com/

http://www.leannharris.com/

3 comments:

Jenna Mindel said...

Hey Leann,
I so know what you mean about the 20 minute later thing. I'm never very good in conflict situations and often think....Oh, I should have said that.
Love your cover! Very pretty!!

Leann Harris said...

I am good and pity after the situation.

Leann Harris said...

Also, I love my cover.