Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ta-Da by Leann Harris

Hallelujah.  I'm done.  Chemo. Radiation.  And losing my hair.
Yesterday, I had my last radiation treatment and tomorrow I'll have my final meeting with my oncologist.  I am ready to get on with life.  I'll approach this normal life with joy and gratefulness.  In the darkest valley, the Lord was there walking with me. There was never a doubt.

If you're facing a situation you don't see your way through, don't see the dawn, trust in the Lord.  I had a verse, Psalm 118:17 - I will not die but live and proclaim what The Lord has done.   I held onto to that verse and had peace through the entire journey. I would encourage you pray for a verse that you can hold close to your heart and rest in.

On a different note, here's a wonderful video I saw on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=680410692001422
   Joseph Pedersen-morud's video.

On a lighter note, my daffodils came up without me having to do anything but watch them.

 

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Leann,

I'm so glad all the treatments are behind you. May you feel the Lord strengthening you as you move beyond this disease and embrace life with enthusiasm.

Leann Harris said...

Thank you, ladies.