Friday, September 5, 2008

Time for sorting things out...

Autumn is always a time to take stock in things. I've sorted out drawers and closests. (Still have a ways to go.) And I've checked through my bookshelf and donated books that I know I won't read and no longer have room for. In the process I found a LOT of reference books on writing and just blogged about two of my favorites on the CRAFTIE Ladies of Suspense blog. I also pulled out my crock pot and started reviewing some recipes to help me get through my writing schedule. I've posted a recipe at the CRAFTIE Ladies of Suspense blog as well, so make sure you pop on over and check it out.

We're still having our monthly contest. Read a post in September, make a comment on the blog and you'll be entered in a drawing to get all 4 Love Inspired Suspense books for the month of September.

Many blessings,
Lisa Mondello

2 comments:

Marta Perry said...

You're so right, Lisa. What is it about that crisp feeling in the air that makes me want to sort and clean and get organized? Maybe it's a holdover from school days!

Marta

The McPeeks said...

I know the feeling. It makes me want to bake cookies and make soup and clean out things like a mad woman. However, in the south there is very few days of "cool" weather so that limits the soup days. :)