Monday, May 26, 2008

Newsletter and Contest


Hi everyone. My June newsletter will be emailed June 1 with all kinds of news and information about my contest, appearances, photos of the beautiful Colorado setting while I was on staff of the Colorado Christian Writers Conference and a faith thought for the month. If you'd like to subscribe, please visit my website at www.gailmartin.com and type in your name. The ezine publisher protects your email address from spam.
If you want to make sure you're in on my July 1 drawing for a free book and small gifts, please sign my guestbook while you visit my website. That's all it takes and you'll be included in the next drawing.
I'm leaving Thursday for Raleigh, North Carolina, the to West Virginia to visit LI author Irene Brand and her husband, and finally to Columbus, Ohio where I'll be on staff of the American Christian Writers Conference.
Wishing you a happy and safe Memorial Day.
Gail Gaymer Maritn

1 comment:

Lenora said...

Hey, I think I made it in. Glad to be here with many of my friends at Steeple Hill and Love Inspired. I've been around since the beginning ten years ago. This is a great place to be. Today I'm busy editing and printing a manuscript that due next month. Then I'll be traveling to Florida to "dogsit" while my daughter goes to Finland.
Hope to see some of you in San Franscisco at the end of July. Readers can come and visit us at the RWA Literacy signing. It's free and open to the public-- a huge booksigning to benefit literacy. Now if I could only remember the name of the hotel!
I'll get back to y'all on that!

Lenora :)