Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NARROW ESCAPE manuscript is done!

Camy here, and I just sent the line edits off to my editor in New York! Narrow Escape is my fourth Love Inspired Suspense novel and will be out in Spring 2013. I’m excited because I think the book turned out really well. There’s lots of kissing, anyway. :)

Narrow Escape stars Nathan Fischer, one of the minor characters from Stalker in the Shadows. I always pictured Nathan to look like Nathan Fillion from Castle. :)

Also, there's a cameo appearance of Monica and Shaun from Stalker in the Shadows. :) However, you don't have to read any of my other books to understand this one--it's completely stand-alone.

I'll let you guys know when it's available for pre-order!


Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. Out now is the third book in her Sonoma series, Stalker in the Shadows. She is a staff worker for her church youth group, and leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. On her blog, she ponders frivolous things like knitting, running, dogs, and Asiana. Visit her website to sign up for her quarterly newsletter.

No comments: