Monday, June 11, 2012

Be Careful of What You Wish For!


Susan Sleeman here. I’ve heard the saying be careful of what you wish for and honestly never felt in my life that my wishes coming true might be a bad thing. I still don’t think that right now, but I’ve recently gotten several of my writing wishes fulfilled and as a result I have five books to write between now and May of next year. I don’t think I ever wished to write five books in a year, but I wished to make a living as a writer and that’s a good start to doing so.

Now before you think I am feeling sorry for myself, I’m not. This isn’t a bad thing at all. I am truly blessed. BUT. . .I don’t have time to do much else but write and sleep. Cooking dinner or laundry this month. Forget it. Hmm, maybe this is better than I first thought. LOL

My writing days have expanded from ten to twelve hours at least. This I can handle. BUT. . .there’s that word again, I feel stressed. Especially with a deadline for completion of two of the books by mid-July.

So what about you? Have you ever had your wishes come true only to be stressed out by the reality?
____________________________________________________________________________________

SUSAN SLEEMAN is a best-selling author of inspirational romantic suspense and mystery novels. She grew up in a small Wisconsin town where she spent her summers reading Nancy Drew and developing a love of mystery and suspense books. Today, she channels this enthusiasm into writing romantic suspense and mystery novels and hosting the popular internet website TheSuspenseZone.com. Susan currently lives in Florida, but has had the pleasure of living in nine states. Her husband is a church music director and they have two beautiful daughters, a very special son-in-law and an adorable grandson. To learn more about Susan visit her at her – Website
Or any of these social media sites-


           Justice Logo
             *Five adopted siblings with a law
               enforcement background who
               now work together in the Justice
               Agency to help people who traditional
               law enforcement can’t help.
             *Five books – each featuring one of
               the siblings.
             *Five chances for love and for justice
               to prevail.
                               More Info. . .
               Double Exposure
                          AMAZON
                     BARNES & NOBLE
                             CBD

No comments: