Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!


I want to wish everyone a happy New Year and a great 2009. The possibilities are limitless for us in 2009. The door is wide open and I hope that wonderful things happen to you in the coming year.

My son and his wife are expecting their fourth child in April. I hope to devout myself to my writing. I have six books coming out next year. I've seen the cover for my July Love Inspired and I'm thrilled at it. The dominant colors are red, white and blue so that's appropriate for the Fourth of July. I have two Love Inspired Suspense books I'll be working on for the first months of the new year. But truly, the year is blank--so many of those possibilities enticing me to see what the Lord has in store for me.

Are any of you making a list of resolutions for 2009? I decided against it. I have stopped doing it for several reasons. I usually make short goals either daily, weekly or monthly. I even have loose yearly goals. Most of these goals are writer related. I've given up on dieting. I am trying to exercise but I don't want to officially make it a goal or resolution because knowing me I would stop. I don't really like exercising for exercising sake. I like activity.

What does the Lord have in store for you? What have you planned? What resolutions or goals have you come up with for 2009?

No comments: