Thursday, September 27, 2012

Snoopy Dancing With New Ideas...

Debra Clopton here--its been a while since I blogged on the LI blog and I'm glad to be here to say a big HELLO! 2012 has been a busy year for me with writing and family and 2013 will be just as busy. It is a blessing to be busy. Just some quick news, on the homefront I celebrated my 2 anniversary this week! We headed to Fort Worth and stayed at the Historic Stock Yard Hotel established in 1907. As a Texan this was my first trip to the famous Stock Yards that are so heaped in history it was mind boggling. This is a shot of the beautiful lobby of the hotel.You can bet I was running around checking everything out. Chuck and I had a great couple of days there then we headed to the ACFW Conference held at the DFW Hyatt. It was a great time.

I had just finished up deadlines the week before leaving on this trip and that meant I was beginning to process new ideas which is always so fun to me!!! Okay so I didn't really snoopy dance but my mind feels like it is because of all the differet ideas that are whizzing around in my mind trying to get me to dance with them. Going to conference and also the Stock Yard and also the romantic anniversary celebration with my husband all worked together to inspire me in my creation of new storys. Now, I'm home and working hard on my proposals for the next 2 books on my list...and maybe make my readers do a little snoopy dancing when they hit the shelves at the end of 2013.

If you haven't read my latest, HER HOMECOMING COWBOY  3rd book of the MULE HOLLOW HOMECOMING SERIES it was on shelves in Aug .  Here is a link to it http://tinyurl.com/8o4375z 

Watch for my next release in March 2013 book 1 in the new Sunset Ranch Series, HER UNFORGETABLE COWBOY. And please drop by my blog and sign up for my newsletter by entering my contest to win a signed copy of Her Homecoming Cowboy
http://www.debraclopton.com

No comments: