Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lyn Cote here- With a Chance to be Creative


Lyn Cote here and I'm in one of my moods.

I'd like to ask a few questions:

1-Which do you prefer more--contemporary or historical romance or both?

2-Do you like a bit of suspense in your romance?

I've written for all three lines and have enjoyed each kind of story. But I know which is my favorite. Can you guess?

In honor of the season, I attached a photo. Sometimes authors find a photo of a setting or person and that's the seed of a story. I wonder what I could get out of this one.

Which type of novel do you think would fit this setting-romance, suspense or historical?  Why? Who would be the hero and heroine? What would they be in conflict over?.....


BTW, I have a new Love Inspired Historical coming November 1st--THEIR FRONTIER FAMILY. I'll be blogging about it next month!--Lyn





No comments: