Thursday, September 11, 2014

Allie Pleiter on...is this a plot twist or villain?

I admit, this doesn't really have a lot to do with writing...except that you can be sure it will show up in one of my books one of these days.

It was just too darling and funny not to share.  If you've ever wondered what kind of zaniness goes on in the Pleiter household, here's a peek:


I'm thinking this needs to be uploaded to America's Funniest Home Videos--maybe it will help pay for all the toilet paper she wastes (this isn't the first time she's done this, but it's definitely a distance record....).  What do you think?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's funny and cute. She doesn't look at all guilty. :)

Jackie Smith said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!!!

Leann Harris said...

Love it.

Allie Pleiter said...

I know, Jennifer...I don't think she regrets it one bit!

Melanie Pike said...

Too funny! And definitely needs to go into a book. :)