Monday, August 16, 2010

Filling Big Shoes


Merrillee here, showing off another photo of my granddaughter. She's trying to wear her grandpa's shoes. He's lounging in the background as he watches her. This photo reminds me of the lesson that Jesus taught his disciples about children that we read in Matthew 18:1-4

1At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, 'Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?" 2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

Children have a way of showing us God's truths. I like to include them in many of my books. My current book, HOMETOWN PROPOSAL, available now, features the hero's young daughter Olivia. She helps Seth and Elise find love with each other again. You can read an excerpt by using the link below.

http://www.merrilleewhren.com/books.html










1 comment:

Merrillee said...

Cindy,
Thanks. She certainly is.