Monday, February 4, 2013

Heroine Interview from Detection Mission by Margaret Daley


Today we're welcoming Lucy Cullen aka Heidi, the hero/heroine (please delete the unused pronoun) of Detection Mission, written by Margaret Daley, a February 2013 release by Love Inspired Suspense.  

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. 
I don't know other than what people have told me. The police--Lee Calloway--saw me running in the woods while they were searching for a kidnapper. When confronted, I ran and tripped, hitting my head. I had amnesia--didn't know why I was running or rather who I was running from.

2.  So, during the book you met Lee Calloway.  Tell us a bit about him/her.  What was your first impression?  When did you know it was love? 
My first impression of him was fear. I woke up in the hospital. I didn't know who I was, but seeing him in his uniform sent fear through.It didn't take me long to realize he was there to protect me and make me feel safe. I knew I loved him when he rearranged his life to keep me safe.

3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness?  
I love kids and work well with them. It has been hard for me to learn to stand up for myself. 

4.  What scares you?  Not knowing who I am.  

5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The lost of my memory--I want to know who I am. I'm falling in love with Lee, and I don't know what kind of life I had before coming to Sagebrush, Texas.

6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? 
Again I didn't know where I was in my faith, except that when I was thinking about God it felt like I knew Him.

7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? 
Strong. I wouldn't have made it without Him. 

8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
Verse: The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9
This verse reminds me the Lord is my strength, the one to go to in trouble.

9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why? 
A French silk pie because it is rich, delicious and irresistible. 


No comments: