Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of summer reading

Camy here! Now that summer is winding down, I’ve noticed that some of my reading tastes have changed a little bit. I’m reading more young adult novels, and I’m also reading a few of the mainstream novels I got at the RWA conference in Anaheim last month. I also just preordered the September Love Inspired Suspense novels on Nookbook, but I think that next month I will order the October Love Inspired Suspense ebooks from ebooks.Harlequin.com because then I can download them right away!

How about you? Have your reading tastes changed as summer ends? What are you reading now?

Camy Tang writes romance with a kick of wasabi. Out now is the third book in her Sonoma series, Stalker in the Shadows. She is a staff worker for her church youth group, and leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. On her blog, she ponders frivolous things like knitting, running, dogs, and Asiana. Visit her website to sign up for her quarterly newsletter.

No comments: