Thursday, May 3, 2012

Family


Susan Sleeman here. As you read this blog, I'll be winging my way over the United States to visit my daughters, son-in-law and most adorable grandson. So my mind today is focused on family and how important family is to me. It's hard to live several thousand miles from my children. Though my daughters are both grown, I miss them every day. In fact, tears are filling my eyes as I write this. I can't wait to see them.

So as I'm thinking about family, it was only natural to write a blog post about a family that I have spent a lot of time with in the last year and will spend even more time this year.

This family is fictional. They are the five siblings that make up the Justice Agency my new miniseries releasing in Love Inspired Suspense. This family is simply amazing. Two sisters, three brothers all former law enforcement officers with hearts for helping those who are unable to help themselves and all adopted into this family.

Though they are fictional, some days they seem very real to me, and I am thrilled that the first two books in this series will release this year. Double Exposure comes out in June and the second book, Dead Wrong releases in November. I'll share more about the first book in my next blog post.

So until then, tell me about your family. Is it big, small? Do you all live in the same area of the country or are you like me, you have to travel to see family?
____________________________________________________________________________________
SUSAN SLEEMAN is a best-selling author of inspirational romantic suspense and mystery novels. She grew up in a small Wisconsin town where she spent her summers reading Nancy Drew and developing a love of mystery and suspense books. Today, she channels this enthusiasm into writing romantic suspense and mystery novels and hosting the popular internet website TheSuspenseZone.com. Susan currently lives in Florida, but has had the pleasure of living in nine states. Her husband is a church music director and they have two beautiful daughters, a very special son-in-law and an adorable grandson. To learn more about Susan visit her at her – Website
Or any of these social media sites-


No comments: