Thursday, September 22, 2011

Leigh Bale Does Housekeeping

Yes, even an author has to clean house sometimes. We can only ignore the dust bunnies so long before we can't find the dog. :) I'm actually quite a tidy person, but I don't dust frequently enough. Or vacuum. Or sweep. Or mop. The list goes on. You get the drift.

Recently, I've been doing some technology house cleaning, too. I discovered as an author that I shouldn't have a regular Facebook page, but should have a "business page." So I've been researching how to convert that over. Stay tuned. (Frankly, I'd rather be dusting and mopping. I keep reminding myself that technology is supposed to make our lives easier, right? Deep breaths here.)

Did you know I have a website and Facebook page? And in addition to this blog, I belong to another one too at The Craftie Ladies of Romance. Most authors are also voracious readers. Like you, I have my favorite books. I'm even over at Goodreads, where I've started critiquing the books I constantly consume. With THE FOREST RANGER'S HUSBAND, the second book in my Forest Rangers Series, coming out the end of October, I have a book giveaway scheduled at Goodreads. Be sure and enter to win! I've definitely tried to make it easy for you to find my books. So, feel free to check out all of these sites anytime.

Oh, and in case you're wondering...because I'm doing the technology housekeeping, the dust bunnies in my "real" house will just have to wait. Because I'm having a blast writing books for you to read. Enjoy! :)

No comments: