Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Terri Reed here on a cold December morning. I'm writing this on my phone so please forgive any typos. These days are so busy it's easy to become cranky.  On the way to an appointment this morning I was listening to the Christian radio and the DJs (is that what they are still called? ) we're talking about a blog one of them had read before coming to work. It was on GRACE. It hit me in a profound way. GRACE. What a beautiful concept. The definition I have heard for grace is undeserved and unearned favor.   God extends grace to us. Without that grace, how miserable life would be.  God is my example and I pray that as I go through my days I will extend grace to those around me, most especially to my loved ones.
May you dear reader be full of grace and I wish you a very merry Christmas!

Texas K-9 Unit Christmas is still available!   Last week it hit the top 25 books on Publishers Weekly.


No comments: