Monday, December 2, 2013

Hero Interview from Her Holiday Hero by Margaret Daley


How exciting to have Jake Tanner the hero from Her Holiday Hero a December, 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.  Jake, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I played football in high school and took the team to state finals. Being on the football team helped me to learn to be a member of a group.

2.  What do you do for fun? Lately not much. Since leaving the Army because of an injury, I've gone back to school to get my doctorate in psychology. I want to help veterans.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it? Getting back into the mainstream of things. I don't like being in large groups.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life? Not being able to overcome PTSD.

5.  What is the most important thing to you? Helping fellow soldiers deal with returning from a war zone.

6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? Right now I'm reading for my doctorate program in psychology.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That my men were never ambushed and slaughtered, that I could save them.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I have a service dog that Emma Langford trained and gave me. His name is Shep. He has been a wonderful companion and a big help easing my anxiety.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? Back before the ambush and stop my men from being caught in the middle of it.

No comments: