Tuesday, October 15, 2013

They grow up so fast...

Jenna Mindel here, and I bet you're thinking kids, right? Nope.
At the end of January of this year, our dog Peanut had puppies.  They are little jack-rats - a mix of a rat-terrier (Peanut) and a jack russell (puppy-daddy). 
I believe I shared a picture of the babies on my February post when they were almost 3 weeks old.  Anyway, what an experience!
So, much so, I've included a loose retelling of the emergency puppy birth in my current work in progress. 
 
My little Peanut will make her literary debut as a character when that book releases sometime next year. ♥  Check my web for details. http://www.jennamindel.com
 
What is it about our pets that we spoil them rotten and make them part of our family? 

3 weeks old
7 weeks old




6 mth puppy reunion (notice the hole)
Wallie (pup we kept) & Peanut (mom)





No comments: