It's Memorial Day weekend, and for my family that means camping.
2. After Dinner: Mother A (not her real name) heads to nearest town (twenty miles away - not really a town, more a spot) for trivial reason.
4. Mother B tosses child in truck, heads for nearest big town for hospital.
6. Two minutes later: Mother A finds Mother B and rescues her and drives her to hospital.
7. After stitches, Mother B turns child over to Grandpa and Grandma who were not supposed to return camping until following day but who decided to return early. They spend night in hotel while Mother B returns to campstie and other children.
8. Next day, tow truck pulls Mother B's truck from embankment and NOT a STRATCH.
Isn't God amazing.
If I put this in a book, would you believe me?