Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Terri Reed posing a question

Recently I was posed a question in an interview:

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you like to meet?  

I found this a tough question to answer.  There were so many people that I would want to meet.  
My answer will be out in the fall in Simple Books Magazine.  I'll update where to find it when it comes out.
But dear reader, I pose the question to you:
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you like to meet?  

If you'd be interested, I'll be doing a live chat tonight at Romance Review Tonight website.  
Here's the details:

Love Inspired Suspense author Terri Reed joins us to discuss her book, SCENT OF DANGER. Door prize: 3 Signed Backlist Books.  Moderated by sandi
When? Tonight at 9:00 PM Eastern time!
Where?  http://client0.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=102122 or go to www.romrevtoday.com and click on RRT CHAT. Once the login screen loads, just type your name and choose Mo's room from the chat room menu ;)
Note: you may get a window saying a program wishes to run. That is the addonchat program. Just say yes or run and then it will let you into the room ;)
Hope to see you later for a DANGERously fun chat! 


No comments: