Monday, February 27, 2012

What am I Doing, today?


My latest book, Redemption Ranch, will be out in late March. I just got a note from the editor working on my next book to do a reader letter and questions for my October release. Last week I was struggling with the next series of books spawned by a character in Redemption Ranch, as well as blogs for the current book. Sometimes, I have to ask who am I and what am I writing today? If you're a professional writer, you have to shift gears often, working on things from two books ago then go to two books ahead.

Which brings me to my question, what kind of discussion questions do you like? What do you as a reader wonder about? Let me know.

I think I have come up with a novel idea to help my readers. My characters from Redemption Ranch will blog about the inside story--things that didn't make it into the book, like my heroine telling on her two older brothers. That blog is on my website, leannharis.com.
What are some of the things you wonder about when you read a book?

No comments: