Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fifteen years of writing what I love--Lenora Worth

I'm so excited! This year marks the fifteenth year anniversary for Love Inspired Books. I was there at the beginning and I'm still here. I'm also still amazed that I get to write my stories every day! This is a dream and a blessing and the best job ever. Of course, this is a job and some days, it seems exactly that--work. But most of the time I feel as I've been set loose to play away in a fantasy land. I love creating my stories and learning about my characters. I love hearing from readers and knowing that I've given them some entertainment and food for thought. It touches all of us to hear from readers who have turned back to God because of our books. So ... this post won't be long and drawn out. Just a big "Thank-you" to our publisher Harlequin, our editors at Love Inspired and our readers who have remained so loyal for all these years. We are truly blessed to be a part of the wonderful world of fiction. C'mon, readers, tell us what you love about our books. Tell us what you'd like to see in the future. We so appreciate the support. And I for one hope to continue writing my little love stories for a very long time to come.

No comments: