Friday, July 30, 2010

Do You Know What a RITA is?

Hi, I think most of the other Love Inspired Authors are in Orlando, FL, at the annual Romance Writers of America Conference. Wish I was there too, but to a far-northerner visiting FL in July just seems wrong. Know what I mean?

Anyway, the highlight of the RWA Conference is the Golden Heart and RITA Award Ceremony which will take place this Saturday night, July 31, 2010.

If you're interested in knowing more about this award, here are two posts on my personal blog, Strong Women, Brave Stories. The first explains the RITA and the second gives the 8 finalists in the inspirational category. This year no Love Inspired Author has finaled, but that doesn't mean we haven't in the past!

http://strongwomenbravestories.blogspot.com/2010/07/do-you-know-what-rita-is.html

http://strongwomenbravestories.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-finalists-for-inspirational-category.html

1 comment:

Martha Eskuchen said...

Yes I know what RITA's are. I was tempted to go to Orlando in July (I live in Florida anyway). I hope more Love Inspired books will final in the future.