Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Book Signings and Discounts from Gail Gaymer Martin

Welcome from Gail Gaymer Martin to the Love Inspired blog on this lovely autumn day. I've had the pleasure of writing for Love Inspired for the past 15 years. My first novel, Upon A Midnight Clear, was published in 2000. Today I have written approximately 30 LI novels. That's a lot of writing, but I've enjoyed it through the years.

After the early excitement of writing novels when I did multiple book signings  each year,
I decided to slow down, and today as life gets fuller and harder to keep up with my book deadlines and many parts of being a writer, I rarely do a signing unless it's a personal request, signing with a group of authors or at a special event as the one pictured here. This is Writers on the River in Monroe, MI and it's an amazing event.    Here I'm pictured with a faithful reader who comes every year to purchase my latest novels - and she always wants the Love Inspired books.

You can look for a number of my latest novels available here.
Romance By Design (humorous romance),  Treasures of Her Heart (romantic mystery) and a Christmas novella, Yuletide Treasures

And speaking of books, Harlequin is celebrating it's 10th year of providing eBooks for readers and 10,000 novels are now on sale for $1.99 including 20 of mine which includes my very first novel, Upon A Midnight Clear.  If you click the link below, you can go to the list of books on sale. By typing my name into the blank space, you will find all of my available eBooks on sale now. I hope you enjoy this chance to find books from your favorite authors. Click here for the list.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jill Weatherholt said...

Well, after writing thirty novels, I'd say you deserve to slow down a bit. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Gail!

Jackie Smith said...

Gail, glad you are slowing down....lol. Thanks for the info about the 1.99 books...I am headed to that site to get the bargains!! Good way to catch up on your books.
Happy Thanksgiving!