Friday, April 5, 2013

New Book and Exciting News...from Missy Tippens

Missy Tippens, here. Celebrating a new book from Love Inspired! I thought I'd share the wonderful cover. I can't wait for you to read and find out what special scene is depicted on the front. I won't give any spoilers, but it's a BIG scene! :)

Oh! And before I share the new book info, I wanted to share some exciting news with you. My last book from Love Inspired, A House Full of Hope, was named a Romance Writers of America RITA® Finalist! I'm absolutely thrilled!





Now, the new book, Georgia Sweethearts...




A Pattern for Love…

After inheriting her great-aunt’s failing yarn shop, Lilly Barnes is determined to make it a success. All she wants is stability, something she doesn’t think possible in the small town of Corinthia, Georgia. Then Pastor Daniel Foreman rents space in her store to hold meetings for his growing congregation, and this proves to be her lifeline. At first Lilly wants nothing to do with Daniel’s big dreams, but she soon finds herself starting to share his goals. Yet trouble between her customers and his congregation make them both doubt the path they’re on. That is, until practical Lilly shows him that love is a risk worth taking.

Visit Missy at www.missytippens.com for more information or to read excerpts.

No comments: