Hi Lyn Cote here! My newest series, "Wilderness Brides" debuts this month with the release of Their Frontier Family, book one. My heroine Sunny, a former prostitute (from my book Her Healing Ways), is not a very good cook (lack of practice.) But she uses other ways to win her marriage of convenience husband's heart.
But the old the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is not a bad idea. Several other Love Inspired Historical Authors, have put together an Old Family Recipe booklet. Here are the contributors:
· Cheryl St.John http://www.cherylstjohn.net/
· Valerie Hansen http://www.valeriehansen.com/
· Janet Lee Barton www.janetleebarton.com
· Naomi Rawlings www.naomirawlings.com
· Deborah Hale http://www.deborahhale.com
· Victoria Bylin http://www.victoriabylin.com
· Linda Ford www.lindaford.org
· Laurie Kingery LaurieKingery.com
· Cheryl Bolen www.CherylBolen.com
· Eva Marie Hamilton www.evamariahamilton.com
· Rhonda Gibson http://www.rhondagibson.net
· Regina Scott http://www.reginascott.com
· Janet Dean www.janetdean.net
· Winnie Griggs www.winniegriggs.com
· Lyn Cote http://www.BooksbyLynCote.com
This started on our active GoodReads LIH group discussion at http://www.goodreads.com/
about old family recipes.
Some of the recipes:
- Daffy Cakes
- Dick Brown's Crabby Dip
- Momma's Cracker Pudding!
If you'd like a copy, click any of the authors listed and they'll gladly email you a PDF copy of the booklet! And if you'd like to know more about Their Frontier Family, click here.
Their Frontier Family (Love Inspired Historical).
Can you guess why I asked Is Thee Hungry instead of Are You Hungry? --Lyn Cote