Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Matchmaking Pact


Hello from Carolyne. I just want to let you know that I've got a new book coming out in October that is part of the After The Storm series from Love Inspired - a six book continuity. This series was a lot of fun to do, but at the same time very emotional.

To know that while we authors were writing our stories, people were dealing with the very things we were writing about was both a challenge and a humbling opportunity to tell their stories through our characters. I've never lived through a tornado, but I've lived through other storms that have swept through my life and the life of my family.

Through this all we've had to find our feet again. Find the firm ground that could hold us up. Sometimes we wondered if we ever would. But God has a way of settling our lives and pointing us to Him time and time again.

I pray that if you are dealing with storms in your life, you will know that no matter how strong the winds may buffet you, God is holding you fast.

1 comment:

Project Journal said...

Nice post, Carolyn. I too have been seeing the storm coverage and it is really scary. I thank God everyday that I live in Vermont and am not having to deal with all of it. However, I also pray to God that everyone is safe through the storms.

This book looks so good! I own all of the "After the Storm" books so far and am looking forward to adding this one too!
Hannah