Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Valerie Hansen surfaces



Well, I'm back but it won't be for long. I am one busy writer. And the more I take on, the more I'm asked to do so it doesn't look as if it will get any better in the near future. I have one book coming out in August, another in October, another in December, then so far, 2 in 2009 and four more to finish. Two of those are due in September of this year so we aren't taking much of a vacation until I get those done.


It's been hot here in the Ozarks but I'm pretty comfy in front of my computer. All I have to do is stay away from the cookies and find a way to exercise while I work. The veggies are ripening and that's always a summer bonus I enjoy, too. And my flowers are beautiful. If I can manage it, I'll post a picture or two. If not, you'll have to use your imaginations!


Sorry to have been incommunicado for so long but I'm just plum tuckered out.

Well, I see the pictures ended up first but considering the trouble I usually have with computers, I figure I'd better leave them right where they landed!

2 comments:

Anita Mae Draper said...

Really nice photos Valerie.

You're forgiven for not 'surfacing' very often if you're writing another great book.

Have a God day...

DixVal said...

Wow, you are one busy lady! Looks like I will have to reach out to Amazon & catch up on some reading. Great shots!
The other one.